Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3820AIQA
Series: Mark IV
- DS3820AIQA is a Circuit board developed by GE for the Mark IV Turbine Series.
- There are 32 large bright red LEDs, 16 large bright yellow diodes, and 65 small teal blue diodes in the DS3820AIQA.
- The DS3820AIQA has 65 small light-colored resistors and 16 large black resistors, each of which has multiple rings of various colors rings.
- The transistors on the Circuit Board are eleven small black half circles.
- Each of the four little blue male connection terminals on the DS3820AIQA contains ten metal pins.
- This Circuit Board contains 6 blue male connection terminals with 26 metal pins inside each terminal, which connect the DS3820AIQA to other circuit boards around it.
- There are 8 large black rectangles on the DS3820AIQA. Between the black rectangles on the DS3820AIQA are 4 metal platforms.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3820AIQA General Regulator Board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|