Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark IV
Product Type: Input/Output Circuit Board
- The DS3800NTCF is a thermocouple condition card developed by General Electric as part of Mark IV Series.
- The Mark IV uses 13 of these thermocouple condition cards to maintain temperature control of the turbine system.
- The DS3800NTCF has 5 jumper switches, 4 potentiometers and 1 resistor network.
- The codes 6DA00 and 6BA00 are printed on this card.
- Thermocouple condition card has two PCB connectors.
- Hex inverting gates, octal buffers and line drivers, and quad two-input positive-AND gates are among the eight circuits of the DS3800NTCF.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark IV Refurbished DS3800NTCF thermocouple condition cards. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 18 cm|