Part Number: DS3820AIRA
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3820AIRA is an analog I/O module.
- This Module is part of the GE Speedtronic Mark IV gas turbine control system.
- It features 28 bright yellow capacitors, 6 huge white capacitors, and 26 small red tower style capacitors.
- There are five large black boxes and one smaller black box on the DS3820AIRA.
- Metal strips with screws go between the dark boxes. There are seventeen screws on the far left strip, twelve screws on the center strip, and seventeen screws on the far right strip.
- Around sixty resistors make up an analog I/O module, and these resistors restrict energy flow across the board.
- The multiple colored rings that surround the resistors identify them, and each ring refers to the amount of energy that each resistor can restrict.
GE Mark IV DS3820AIRA Unused and Refurbished analog I/O module has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|