DS2020FECNRX020A – REFURBISHED – FLD EXC. 20A (NR-NP)
MPN : DS2020FECNRX020A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : FLD EXC. 20A (NR-NP)
- DS2020FECNRX020A is a 20 A Field Exciter Board. It uses NRX non-reversing field supply (non-plugging). On each Set, there are seven Jumpers, two Terminal Blocks, and three Terminals.
- The identities of the jumpers are JP1 through JP7. The GE Line Protection Board contains many prong-type connections as well. The connection IDs are P1C1, P1G1, P2G1, and N1CI.
- The board is supported by standoffs on another drive component. The signal wires that connect to the board are generated by the component to which they are connected.
- The DS2020FECNRX020A board and the component to which it is linked create heat and are designed to be connected to high-voltage power.
- As a result, the drive must be installed in an environment that allows free-flowing air to cool the drive and its components.
- Once installed, you will observe if the drive remains cool or whether the drive temperature causes it to breach the high-temperature threshold and shut down.
- There are several factors to consider when deciding where to place the drive.
- Check for an emergency shutdown device near the power supply. If the operator, servicer, or maintenance staff faces an emergency situation, a shutdown mechanism that may disconnect all power to the drive must be available.
- Because the drive will have several power sources, it is important to have shut down devices for all of them.
- Another consideration is that all 3-prong outlets be installed in the surrounding area due to the risk of shock from groundless power cables and equipment.
THE PHOENIX CONTROLS is aware that you need DS2020FECNRX020A – FLD EXC. 20A (NR-NP) REFURBISHED urgently. We will, therefore, work towards expediting your order such that you face no downtime.
Global supplier for GE Speedtronic, GE LCI, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, Woodward and many more. Contact us to know more
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|
There are no reviews yet.