Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Line Protection Circuit Board
- DS2020LPPA340A is a GE Line Protection Circuit Board Manufactured by General Electric under Mark V Series.
- The DS2020LPPA340A has 2 terminal blocks with 3 terminals each and 7 jumpers.
- They are referred to as JP1 through JP7, the seven jumpers.
- There are test points in DS2020LPPA340A as well.
- The IDs assigned to the test points begin with the letter E. A number is the suffix. For some of the test points, for example, the IDs are E1, E3, and E8.
- The health of the circuit is revealed by the measurements produced by the current when the testing device probes are touched to the test points.
- Circuit board DS2020LPPA340A operates at 600 volts.
- Circuit board DS2020LPPA340A has a 30 amp capacity.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS2020LPPA340A GE Line Protection Circuit Board. Browse more of our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please Contact us on call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||42 × 36 × 37 cm|