Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCEBG1A is a Common circuit EOS card Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark V Series.
- Four signal transformers, three bayonet connections, one 26-pin connector, four 10-pin connectors, and three 20-pin connectors are all present on the DS200TCEBG1A.
- The GE Protective Termination Expander Board DS200TCEBG1A is built with 8 screw holes to withstand the weight of the board when it is mounted in the drive because it is filled with numerous heavy components.
- The DS200TCEBG1A is placed in the P core’s position 2.
- An expander card called DS200TCEBG1A is used to modify PT and CT signals. The DS200TCEBG1A also offers other features, including an audible alarm horn.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS200TCEBG1A Common circuit EOS card. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|