Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200TCDAG1B is a DIGITAL INPUT/OUTPUT CARD Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark V Series.
- It contains one CPU and multiple PROM (programmable read-only memory) modules.
- Additionally included are a block of 10 LEDs and two 50-pin connectors.
- Additionally, the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAG1B has 8 jumpers and 1 LED that are visible from the board’s side.
- The board receives signals from other drive components through the 50-pin connectors, which are then sent to the board.
- Other boards and components transmit some of the signals carried by the 50-pin connectors to the GE Digital I/O Board DS200TCDAG1B.
- 50-pin connectors are used to link ribbon cables, which have 50 distinct wire strands that are all isolated from one another to provide independent signals.
- Each strand is made up of a number of wires that can be readily damaged or severed from the connector at the ribbon cable’s end.
- The digital I/O cores Q11 are where DS200TCDAG1B is situated.
- Seven connectors on the DS200TCDAG1B are identified by the letters JP, JQ, JR, JO1, JO2, JX1, and JX2.
- The DS200TCDAG1B has jumpers J2 and J3 for IONET termination resistors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS200TCDAG1B DIGITAL INPUT/OUTPUT CARD. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|38 × 36 × 32 cm