Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part Number: IS420ESWBH1A
Series: Mark VIe
- The IS420ESWBH1A is one version of an unmanaged Ethernet switch created by GE to use within the Mark VIe Speedtronic system.
- The IS420ESWBH1A is one of five different ESWB switches available to use, as well as one of ten different ESW# switches.
- ESWB switches have sixteen ports, whereas ESWA switches have eight.
- While all switches feature 100 Mbps FX uplink and HP-MDIX auto-sensing, as well as a minimum 256K buffer and 4K MAC addresses, each switch has its own set of connections.
- The IS420ESWBH1A features sixteen ports supporting 10/100Base TX connections and one port for 100BASE-FX LC connections.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VIe Refurbished IS420ESWBH1A ESWB Ethernet Switch. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 6 cm|