IS420UCSBS1A – UCSB CONTROLER MODULE (SAFETY) UNUSED
MPN : IS420UCSBS1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VIe
- IS420UCSBS1A is a UCSB CONTROLLER MODULE (SAFETY) Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VIe Series.
- With a UL E207685 certification, this controller can be placed in class 1, zone 2, group IIC.
- The UCSC controller and the IS420UCSBS1A controller are similar in functionality and share several characteristics.
- For example, the UCSB controller lacks the need for jumper settings, has flash memory that can be updated whenever the user chooses, and includes a fan.
- This controller features internal input-output networks that it can use to interface with I/O modules.
- Before configuring the IS420UCSBS1A controller, confirm that the hardware and network cabling for the control system are connected correctly, that all of the system’s components have successfully powered on, and that the controller has been added to the system with the appropriate redundancy.
- This controller resembles the UCSC controller, but it also fits, looks, and performs exactly like the IS420UCSBS1ABB controller.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark VIe IS420UCSBS1A UCSB CONTROLLER MODULE (SAFETY). Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 4 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.