Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title : PRTCN I/O MODULE
MPN : IS220PPROH1A
Product Description :
- GE created the IS220PPROH1A Backup Turbine Protection (PPRO) I/O pack. The Backup Turbine Protection (PPRO) I/O pack and related terminal boards provide a backup check for generator synchronisation to a utility bus in addition to an independent backup Overspeed protection system.
- A single-board TMR protection system using a different design inserts three PPRO I/O packs directly on TREA. The Ethernet connection on the PPRO is used for IONet connections with the control modules.
- The I/O pack comes with two Ethernet connections, a power supply, a local processor, and a data acquisition board.
- Aeroderivative Turbine Emergency Trip applications employ the IS220PPROH1A, which is frequently used with the TREAH terminal board.
- The component identification number and many LED indicators are marked on the front faceplate of the component.
- Two independent 10/100 Ethernet connections and a fast processor are included in the component.
- Backup protection is supported when utilising a TMR main control. All Mark VIe control backup trip boards support this setup.
- The I/O pack has two Ethernet ports, a power supply, a local CPU, and a data collection board. This design reduces or eliminates most of the previously necessary instrumentation for connecting to field equipment, enhancing operating dependability and saving long-term maintenance costs.
- The IS220PPROH1A is often used with the TREAH terminal board in Aeroderivative Turbine Emergency Trip applications.
- The component can be attached to either barrier or box terminal blocks. The item includes field-wiring constraints that limit cable length to 1,000 feet of 18 AWG wire for voltage sensing.
- The component cannot be auto-reconfigured when converting from a BPPB P-Pack to a BPPC P-Pack.
- The component id number and many LED indicators are marked on the part’s front faceplate. On the front faceplate, they are grouped in pairs. The first pair is PWR/ATTN, the second is LINK/TxRx and ENET 1, and the third is LINK/TxRx and ENET2.
- The IR port, which is located at the bottom of the faceplate, is the final component.
- The component has a high-speed CPU as well as two separate 10/100 Ethernet connectors. The package includes a hardware reset circuit and a watchdog timer. The temperature is monitored using an in-built sensor.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|