DS200DTBCG1A – UNUSED – TERM.BD RLY/SOLENOID
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Connector Relay Terminal Board
- The DS200DTBCG1A is a Connector Relay Terminal Board.
- This Terminal Board is part of the General Electric Mark V gas turbine control system.
- The Q<51> and Q<21> cores contain the Contact Terminal Board (DTBC).
- The initial thirty contact output signals are sent to the DTBC terminal board.
- These signals receive their inputs from the TCRA board at Location 4 of the corresponding core.
- Hardware jumpers on the DTBC board can be used to power 18 of the 30 relays on the TCRA board in location 4 of the core so that they can be set up as solenoids.
- Most of the 125 VDC solenoids connected to the DS200DTBCG1A terminal board are powered by the J8x connections.
GE Speedtronic Unused Mark V DS200DTBCG1A Connector Relay Terminal Board has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
There are no reviews yet.