Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Title: 16 PORT ETHERNET SWITCH-516TX
Series: Mark VIe
- IS420ESWBH3A is An Ethernet IONet Switch and It is a part of the GE Speedtronic Mark VIe gas turbine control system.
- IS420ESWBH3A comes with 8 ports and 10/100BASE-TX.
- All IONet switches used in Mark VIe & VIeS safety control systems must be ESWB Ethernet 10/100 switches, which are specifically created to satisfy the needs of real-time industrial control solutions.
- For new installations, mount the switch on the control system panel using a DIN-rail.
- According to the system’s redundancy and requirements, connect the copper and/or fiber lines.
- Connect the switch to the power distribution board’s 28 V dc power supply.
- RJ-45 connectors, which have a service life expectancy of 200 insertion/removal cycles, permit multiple insertions and removals.
- The switch enclosure can be panel- or DIN-rail-mounted (switch mounts to back wall of panel with bracket).
- Performance of a level 1 Ethernet switch is mostly determined by its capacity to buffer packets..
- The existing mounting brackets, which may be panel mounts or DIN rail mounts, are used when the ESWA or ESWB is used to replace an unmanaged switch.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VIe Unused IS420ESWBH3A Ethernet IONet Switch. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 6 cm|