Part Number: IS420ESWBH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VIe
- The IS420ESWBH1A is one version of an unmanaged Ethernet switch created by GE to use within the Mark VIe Speedtronic system.
- The IS420ESWBH1A is one of five different ESWB switches available to use, as well as one of ten different ESW# switches.
- ESWB switches have sixteen ports, whereas ESWA switches have eight.
- While all switches feature 100 Mbps FX uplink and HP-MDIX auto-sensing, as well as a minimum 256K buffer and 4K MAC addresses, each switch has its own set of connections.
- The IS420ESWBH1A features sixteen ports supporting 10/100Base TX connections and one port for 100BASE-FX LC connections.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VIe Unused & Refurbished IS420ESWBH1A ESWB Ethernet Switch. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 6 cm|