MPN : IS220PDOAH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220PDOAH1A is a DISCRETE OUTPUT MODULE Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VIe series.
- This variant has the unique ability to collect feedback signals from other terminal boards and control up to twelve relays.
- Relays like electromagnetic and solid-state relays are frequently utilized with this device.
- While electromagnetic relays are utilized with the TRLYH1E boards, solid-state relays are used with the TRLYH1B, C, D, and F terminals.
- The double RJ45 Ethernet ports and the three-pin power input are where the inputs for this battery pack will come from.
- The IS220PDOAH1A kit has a CPU board.
- There are numerous processors, such as status-indicating LEDs, local power supply for monitoring and sequencing, a high-speed processor with flash and RAM memory, and more.
- The IS220PDOAH1A pack has an output enable feature that is employed. All of the outputs will be turned off during the application that supplies power to the pack until a series of internal self-tests have been successfully completed.
- The relays will remain dropped out during the initialization and power-up of the pack thanks to the enable function’s ability to supply pathways independent of the instruction.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VIe Unused IS220PDOAH1A DISCRETE OUTPUT MODULE. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory . Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|34 × 18 × 10 cm