IS220PAOCH1A – REFURBISHED – MARK Vie ANALOG INPUT/OUPUT MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220PAOCH1A is an Analog Output Module Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark VIe Series.
- The IS220PAOCH1A connects one or two I/O Ethernet networks to an analog output terminal board via an electrical interface.
- The IS220PAOCH1A has an analog to digital converter for current feedback from each output and can provide up to eight simplex 0-20 mA current loop outputs.
- Dual RJ-45 Ethernet ports and a three-pin power input are used to power the IS220PAOCH1A.
- A DC-37 pin connector connects directly to the matching terminal board connector for output.
- A BPPB processor board is included in the IS220PAOCH1A.
- Accuracy of IS220PAOCH1A ±0.5% over -30 to 65oC (-22 to 149 oF) temperature.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Refurbished GE Mark Vie IS220PAOCH1A Analog Output Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Woodward, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||17.6 × 12 × 9.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.