IS220PDIOH1A – UNUSED- MARK Vie ANALOG INPUT/OUPUT MODULE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Title: ANALOG INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE
Series: Mark VIe
- IS220PDIOH1A is a ANALOG INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE Manufactured by General Electric under Mark VIe Series.
- The discrete input/output (PDIO) pack provides the electrical connection between one or two I/O Ethernet networks and a discrete input/output terminal board.
- The pack includes a processor board that is common to all Mark VIe distributed I/O packs and an acquisition board specific to the discrete input/output function.
- The IS220PDIOH1A has a local processor and two Ethernet connections.
- The pack can control up to 12 relay outputs, take up to 24 contact inputs, and receive feedback signals specific to the terminal board.
- The minimum voltage rating of the IS220PDIOH1A is 27.4 VDC, while its nominal rating is 28.0 VDC.
- Operating Temperature of IS220PDIOH1A is 0 to 60°C.
- The IS220PDIOH1A’s front panel has LED indications for the unit’s power, both ethernet ports, and a “attn” LED. Relay connections are connected to additional LEDs.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VIe Unused IS220PDIOH1A ANALOG INPUT/OUTPUT MODULE. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||14.4 × 11.2 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.