Series: Mark VI
- IS200VTURH2B is a VME TURBINE CARD Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- The IS200VTURH2B Serves a number of purposes as a Primary Turbine Protection board, including monitoring shaft and voltage current as well as Geiger-Mueller flame detectors.
- To keep these functionalities functioning, the board monitors four-speed inputs from passive magnetic sensors.
- Flame detectors can assist identify whether carbon buildup or other pollutants are impairing the system’s ability to detect light.
- The faceplate of the IS200VTURH2B is double-wide.
- There are not many parts in this faceplate, however there are three LED indicators and cable connectors. Three screws hold the faceplate to the edge of the front board.
- The IS200VTURH2B includes additional connectors in addition to two backplane connectors.
- On the front and back of the board, there are thirteen transistors, inductor coils, resistors, and capacitors.
- The board has an additional backplane on an auxiliary board that is connected to it using four standoffs.
- The board contains integrated circuits such as oscillation chips, FPGAs, SRAM and RAM chips.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200VTURH2B VME TURBINE CARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Bently Nevada, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory . Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|