IS200TTURH1B – REFURBISHED – TERMINATION BD., TURBINE
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TTURH1B is a Turbine Terminal Board Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI series.
- There are several connectors on the IS200TTURH1B, including two terminal strips with two rows of terminal connection points each.
- The screw-type connections on these terminals are labeled with numbers for convenience. The board also features male and female d-shell connectors.
- Two transformers, several relays, capacitors, diodes, and resistors are some of the additional board components. Many variable resistors are also present on the PCB.
- To aid in identification, the majority of components are tagged with some kind of reference designation. To aid in wiring and placement, the board is also tagged with codes and other details.
- Usually, a VTUR or PTUR board is used in conjunction with the TTUR board. The relays on the board are made to function with either TMR or simplex systems in order to provide breaker closure via a coordinating synchronizing mechanism.
- In conjunction with other boards, these relays operate. Relays in TMR systems are activated via 2/3 logic voting. However, using jumper settings, the same relays can be made to only drive from R> in simplex systems.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200TTURH1B Turbine Terminal Board. Browse more our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|
There are no reviews yet.