Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Title: VME RTD CARD
- IS200VRTDH1D is a VME RTD CARD Manufactured By GE as part of the Mark VI Series.
- 16 three-wire RTD inputs can be connected to the board, although they are not attached directly to it.
- The IS200VRTDH1D is installed in a VME rack, and the inputs instead connect via cables to an RTD terminal board.
- The faceplate of the IS200VRTDH1D only has one slot. The faceplate has three LED indicators set there to show Run/Fail/Status.
- The LEDs are colored orange, red, and green. Three screws are used to attach the faceplate to the main PCB.
- The IS200VRTDH1D has a lot of components. The board contains more than 200 integrated circuits, several hundred resistors, and over 200 capacitors.
- Field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) are a part of this. Inductor beads are spread across numerous lines on the board. It is drilled in a number of places, including the areas surrounding particular mounted chips.
- The board has markings like 94V-0, 6BA01, and PC-40802 on it.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200VRTDH1D VME RTD CARD. Browse our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|