MPN : IS200TREGH1BDB
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
Title: IS200TREGH1BDB – TERM. BD. TRIP EMER
- IS200TREGH1BDB is a TERM. BD. TRIP EMER Manufactured By General Electric under Mark VI Series.
- Two (2) long solid black terminal blocks are located on the left border of the IS200TREGH1BDB printed circuit board, which is rectangular.
- Twenty-four silver metallic terminals are located inside each of these terminal blocks. To the right of these terminal blocks is a row of about ten (10) spherical red MOVs, often known as metal oxide varistors.
- Large relays or contactors take up the majority of the area in the center of the IS200TREGH1BDB.
- These relays/contactors are set up in two (2) separate, six-component long lines. From top to bottom, the parts are arranged in pairs that are parallel to one another. A trio of jack connector ports are located along the IS200TREGH1BDB’s right side.
- A number of tiny pin ports can be found inside each port. On the right side of the IS200TREGH1BDB, there are two (2) alternative locations for four (4) huge rectangular capacitors.
- These four (4) parts all have a solid yellow color. The other two (2) are paired together in the corner at the bottom right, while two (2) are paired together towards the upper right corner.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused and Refurbished GE Mark VI IS200TREGH1BDB TERM. BD. TRIP EMER. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.