MPN : IS200TREGH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series : Mark VI
Title: IS200TREGH1A – Turbine Emergency Trip Terminal Board
- IS200TREGH1A Turbine Emergency Trip Terminal Board Developed By GE Under Mark VI Series.
- General Electric created the IS200TREGH1A to function with a VPRO Turbine Emergency Trip Module.
- The TPRO/Turbine Protection and TRPG/Primary Trip boards are two additional terminal boards that can be utilized with the TREG model when it is paired with a VPRO I/O Processor Board.
- The available 125 VDC solenoids are divided into a positive and a negative side, with the TREG model serving as the positive side.
- The IS200TREGH1A model will manage the model’s twelve available relays when utilized with the VPRO board.
- The VPRO processor’s three trip solenoids will be controlled by three vote inputs made up of three groups of three relays each.
- The second TREG board can be linked to the VPRO processor and driven to the J4 connector by the VPRO board.
- The IS200TREGH1A model is often applicable to Triple Modular Redundant (TMR) or Simplex systems.
- The trip solenoids and J2 power cable connectors on the TREG model’s use in TMR systems will allow the VPRO board to fully manage it.
- A trip signal from the J1 connector to the related TSVO terminal board will be added when the model is utilized in a Simplex system; this additional cable will give the TSVO model a Servovalve clamp function upon a turbine trip function.
- The TREG and TRPG models function in tandem to regulate the trip solenoids on the VPRO model; while the two models are operating as a unit, either one of them has the capacity to cut power and activate the hydraulics within the Mark VI systems to close the fuel or steam valves.
The Phoenix Controls has a steady supply of GE Mark VI Refurbished and Unused IS200TREGH1A Turbine Emergency Trip Terminal Board. Our products are available for worldwide shipping, making The Phoenix Controls a preferred online supplier for gas turbine spares. Contact us at [email protected].