MPN : IS200TFBAH1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
Title: IS200TFBAH1A – Temperature Feedback Module
- IS200TFBAH1A is a Temperature Feedback Module Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- A large printed circuit board called the IS200TFBAH1A has a square shape. There are numerous electronic components on this PCB.
- A transformer, which is a big, black component on the IS200TFBAH1A, is the part that stands out the most. This transformer has a cube-like shape.
- This transformer has a white label affixed to the side of it.
- The right edge of the IS200TFBAH1A has a row of jumper pins. Large and constructed of silver metal, these pins are. They are fixed on a sheet of gray plastic.
- The label on this pair of jumpers reads “J3.” There are multiple black integrated circuits in the IS200TFBAH1A.
- On the bottom part of the IS200TFBAH1A is a sizable integrated circuit that is square in shape.
- On the right half of the IS200TFBAH1A, there are two (2) more tiny integrated circuits. Directly in the heart of the IS200TFBAH1A is a sizable silver capacitor with a square shape.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused and Refurbished GE Mark VI IS200TFBAH1A Temperature Feedback Module. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.