IS200TBCIH2B- REFURBISHED – GE MARK VI TERMINAL BD. CONTACT
MPN : IS200TBCIH2B
Title : TERMINAL BD. CONTACT
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBCIH2B is a terminal board Manufactured by General Electric.
- GE created this as a terminal board Contact Input with Group Isolation.
- The GE Mark VI makes use of I/O cards designed for general-purpose input/output as well as application-specific I/O boards.
- In systems lacking a mechanical Overspeed bolt, a trip command can be given from the main processor card or the backup protection module.
- Both VCRC and VTCC boards are interchangeable. There are twenty-four dry contact inputs on this terminal board.
- The terminal board’s two-terminal blocks are linked to the 24 contact inputs. These barrier-type blocks TB1 and TB2 are designed for easy removal and maintenance.
- This circuit board is resistant to high-frequency noise and surges.
- To protect against high-frequency noise, contact inputs have noise reduction circuitry. The IS200TBCIH2B is one of several three-terminal board Contact Input with Group Isolation options. This board has 24 contact inputs.
- IS200TBCIH2B has a nominal floating excitation voltage of 24 volts direct current and an operating voltage range of 16 to 32 volts direct current.
- IS200TBCIH2B features two power plug connections, JE1 and JE2. Its power source is 125 V dc. There are three D-type connections on this board. The board is 13 x 4 inches.
- Onboard diagnostics include excitation voltage monitoring, hardware incompatibility, and failsafe states for open connections.
- It can operate in temperatures ranging from -22 degrees Fahrenheit to 149 degrees Fahrenheit. There are no jumpers present on this board.
The Phoenix Controls has extensive online stock of GE Speedtronic, Bently Nevada, GE LCI. GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodwards and more. It is the preferred global online supplier for gas turbine spare parts. In case of any exigencies of critical spares, contact The Phoenix Controls and team will be ready to assist you in all the queries.
The 24/7 online support is available on the website via the chat option for guidance. For more information please contact us.
|Dimensions||33 × 10.5 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.