IS200TBAOH1C- REFURBISHED – GE MARK VI GENERAL ELECTRIC TB ANALOG OUTPUT BOARD
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part Number: IS200TBAOH1C
Series: Mark VI
- IS200TBAOH1C is an analog terminal board developed by General Electric to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- The IS200TBAOH1C notably exhibits two large green terminal blocks on its left edge, which occupy the majority of the IS200TBAOH1C’s left half.
- Both of these components are equipped with a set of twenty-four metal terminals composed of silver or gold.
- A collection of six jack connection ports occupy the right half of the IS200TBAOH1C, and these connector ports are green and silver.
- On the right half of the IS200TBAOH1C, a group of sixteen potentiometers or variable resistors can be seen at the bottom.
- 14 potentiometers are arranged in two vertical rows, each with seven components.
- Six tiny integrated circuits are attached to the right edge of the IS200TBAOH1C.
- On the IS200TBAOH1C, there are six rectangle-shaped silver capacitors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Refurbished GE Mark VI IS200TBAOH1C analog terminal board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 10.5 × 3 cm|