IS200STTCH2A – UNUSED – GE MARK VI – DINRL THERMCPL TB GENERAL ELECTRIC
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200STTCH2A is a DIN Rail mounted Thermocouple Terminal board manufactured by General Electric For Mark VI System.
- IS200STTCH2A uses DIN rail mounting, which is a common type of mechanical support that allows for a chassis ground connection in some cases.
- Lines of capacitors, resistors, and ferrite beads populate the board’s center, which are typically used as high-frequency noise suppression devices.
- One cable connector, a female 37-position DC connector, is located in the center of the other side of the board.
- The two biggest components on the board are located along the IS200STTCH2A’s long edges.
- For identification purposes, the board has multiple codes, including 6BA00 and 94V-0.
- A 48-position terminal strip is divided into two lines of 24 screw connectors on one side.
- Simply slip the clip’s bottom into the rail’s bottom channel and press gently inward and upward until it clicks into place to install it on the DIN rail.
- On other systems, like the CL200, the DIN rail clips are mounted right to the chassis.
- Only thermocouple extension wire should be used to connect thermocouples to instruments. Copper wire should never be used for this purpose.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused IS200STTCH2A DIN Rail mounted Thermocouple Terminal board. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 3 cm|