IS200STAOH2A – REFURBISHED – GE MARK VI – IO PACK, VIBRATION
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- IS200STAOH2A is a GE Simplex Analog Output Terminal Board from the Mark VI series.
- There are small analog output terminal boards that can be mounted flat or on a DIN rail, such as the Simplex Analog Output (STAO) terminal board.
- The PAOC I/O pack powers eight 0-20 mA analog outputs on STAO. There is onboard circuitry and noise suppression, same as the TBAO terminal board.
- For connection to the customers’ devices, the board IS200STAOH2A has high-density Euro-block type terminal blocks.
- An integrated ID chip for system diagnosis identifies the IS200STAOH2A board to the I/O processor.
- The I/O pack is connected via a D-type connector, and it communicates with the controller over Ethernet.
- The Mark VI is a completely customizable control system. The application software is created using in-house software automation tools that choose and integrate well-known GE control and protection algorithms with the I/O, sequencing, and displays required for each application.
- In specific building blocks, a software library containing general-purpose blocks, math blocks, macros, and applications is provided.
- The program supports frame rates of 10, 20, and 40 milliseconds. This is the time required to read, condition, and execute application software as well as provide outputs.
- Internal data transfer inside a single Mark VI control, as well as communications between Mark VI controls and peer GE control systems, are supported.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200STAOH2A Simplex Analog Output Terminal Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.