Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS200SRLYH2A
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200SRLYH2A is a SIMPLEX RELAY Terminal Board, component in the Mark VI series Manufactured by GE.
- These components range in size from small to large, including one large solid green terminal block known as TB1.
- The terminal block may have a total of forty-eight (48) terminals, with twenty-four (24) on the top row and the remaining twenty-four (24) on the bottom row.
- Each end of the terminal block has one (1) hole, which is surrounded by metal rings and can be used to connect the IS200SRLYH2A to other components.
- A collection of twelve (12) relays or contactors are located in the center of the IS200SRLYH2A, each labeled with the letter K, from K1 through K12 and in solid black.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS200SRLYH2A SIMPLEX RELAY Terminal Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||18 × 16 × 3 cm|