Manufacturer: GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark VI
- IS200EPSMG1A is a GE EX2100 Exciter Power Supply Module and it’s a part of Mark VI Series.
- When it comes to power, the EPDM sends a 125 VDC power supply to the EPSM models. Once the power supply has been received, the EPSM models will generate voltages of 5 VDC, 15 VDC, or 24 VDC.
- The power supply module, which is tucked away behind the control rack in the control cabinet, houses the power supplies for the M1, M2, and C controllers.
- External modules likewise receive power from the EPSM module. The crowbar module, EDCF, EGDM, and EDEX de-excitation module all get twenty-four VDC power.
- The ECTB and EXTB modules employ an isolated 70 VDC that is used for contact wetting.
- This board is not backwards compatible because the IS200EPSMG1A module is an A version.
- The IS200EPSMG1A board will be installed in the same control module as the control cards when it is utilized in simplex exciter applications.
- The IS200EPSMG1A variant will interface with the backplane via DIN connections.
The Phoenix Controls have the best prices on the Refurbished Mark VI IS200EPSMG1A GE EX2100 Exciter Power Supply Module. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||26 × 17 × 8 cm|