MPN : IS200JPDMG1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series : Mark VI
- IS200JPDMG1A is a PULSE AMP BOARD Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark VI Series.
- There are two 50-pin connectors included into the board IS200JPDMG1A (P1/P2). There are three lines of twelve fuses in all.
- A PPDA I/O pack can be connected to the board using a single DC62 female connection (JA1).
- Two terminal blocks are located on the board, one on each side of the printed circuit board.
- Three power buses are accessible through these terminal blocks. The maximum input for each screw on the terminal blocks is 35 amps.
- There are three 9-position plugs, seven 2-position plugs, and three 6-position plugs in total on the IS200JPDMG1A.
- Four varistors, three inductor coils, transistors, resistors, and capacitors are also present on the board.
- The IS200JPDMG1A is mounted on a DIN rail. The board is 6.5 by 7 inches.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused IS200JPDMG1A PULSE AMP BOARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|