IS200EGPAG1B- GE MARK VI-PULSE AMP BOARD- UNUSED
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
Product Type: Gate Pulse Amplifier Board
- IS200EGPAG1B is a EX2100 Gate Pulse Amplifier Board developed by General Electric.
- This Pulse Amplifier Board is designed for the Mark VI series of gas/steam turbine systems
- Within the EX2100 Power Conversion Cabinet, the IS200EGPAG1B board performs six unique functions.
- EX2100 Gate Pulse Amplifier Board Contains 6 transformers in a line, 13 heat sinks, 2 additional transformers.
- This board also has five jumpers, a coil inductor, 13 high-voltage electrolytic capacitors and 2 CPU sockets.
- A single vertical pin connector is available on this board.
- The two thermal switches that are attached to the SCR heat sinks provide feedback to the IS200EGPAG1B board.
- These switches are linked directly to the IS200EGPAG1B and activate and open at the alarm level and trip level.
- The switches have a trip level of 190°F and an alarm level of 170°F that they must achieve before being activated.
- The switches can either open independently or simultaneously; if only one of the switches opens, a bridge overheat alert has triggered; if both switches open, a trip and a fault have happened.
GE Speedtronic Mark VI Unused and Refurbished IS200EGPAG1B Gate Pulse Amplifier Board has the best price at The Phoenix Controls. Check our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI & Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory Call now on +85259168256 or reach us at [email protected] to Get a Quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.