Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: IS200JPDPG1A
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200JPDPG1A is mainly used as a Local Power Distribution board.
- General Electric Developed this board to use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Series.
- The IS200JPDPG1A is a rectangular card that measures 6.25 inches by 4.25 inches and is supposed to be mounted in a plastic holder.
- The board supplies power to Ethernet switches as well as distributing power from JPDM or JPDS boards to JPDL “Skinny” boards for distribution to I/O packs.
- The IS200JPDPG1A has 3 female plugs (JP1/JP2/JP3) with 5 pins meant to connect to JPDL boards. Three of the pins are output power feeds, while the other two are Pbus Return.
- JR1/JR2, JS1/JS2, and JT1/JT2 are the six female 2-pin connectors on the board that are used to connect to Ethernet switches.
- The IS200JPDPG1A board additionally includes 2 6-pin female plugs (J4/J4x) that serve as a 28VDC input and output.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS200JPDPG1A Local Power Distribution boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|