Part Number: IS200EXTBG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark VI
- GE IS200EXTBG1A Speedtronic Control Cards are used in EX2100 excitation modules for field flashing & protection functions, developed by GE to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- Contact inputs, signal conditioning circuits, and pilot relay contact outputs are all supported.
- The board uses cabled connections to connect to the EMIO board through the EBKP backplane.
- On the surface of the IS200EXTBG1A, there are 10 relays.
- The board is designed to hold up to thirteen relays, but the remaining three slots—marked on the board—are empty.
- These relays are labeled for use with M1 or M2 power supply, as well as C.
- There are also seven different-sized female plugs on the board.
- Box capacitors, ceramic capacitors, and electrolytic capacitors are all examples of capacitors. CCRs or metal film resistors are the most common types of resistors.
- There are nine integrated circuits in the IS200EXTBG1A, as well as two conduction sensors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Unused & Refurbished IS200EXTBG1A Speedtronic Control Cards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 6 cm|