IS200EXTBG1A – Mark VI Speedtronic Control Cards – REFURBISHED
Part Number: IS200EXTBG1A
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- GE IS200EXTBG1A Speedtronic Control Cards are used in EX2100 excitation modules for field flashing & protection functions, developed by GE to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- Contact inputs, signal conditioning circuits, and pilot relay contact outputs are all supported.
- The board uses cabled connections to connect to the EMIO board through the EBKP backplane.
- On the surface of the IS200EXTBG1A, there are 10 relays.
- The board is designed to hold up to thirteen relays, but the remaining three slots—marked on the board—are empty.
- These relays are labeled for use with M1 or M2 power supply, as well as C.
- There are also seven different-sized female plugs on the board.
- Box capacitors, ceramic capacitors, and electrolytic capacitors are all examples of capacitors. CCRs or metal film resistors are the most common types of resistors.
- There are nine integrated circuits in the IS200EXTBG1A, as well as two conduction sensors.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200EXTBG1A Speedtronic Control Cards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 6 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.