IS200HSLAH2A – PC BOARD HS SRL LNK INTERFACE – Unused
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200HSLAH2A is a Printed Circuit Board that works as a HS SLR LNK Interface.
- This component is manufactured By General Electric for use in Mark VI turbine control Systems.
- IS200HSLAH2A has components on both of the board’s surfaces. This board has two jack inputs and outputs integrated into its top surface. These are placed side by side along the board’s short edge.
- Two transformers on the board have the label Halo TG 110-EO 50N5.
- 6 inductor coils, more than 150 resistors, more than 100 capacitors, and several transistors are also included on this board.
- Over twenty integrated circuits are used to build the board, including an FPGA (field programmable gate array) at U1.
- Two extra (female) connectors, more transistors, resistors, and capacitors are located at the bottom of the board.
- The IS200HSLAH2A board has many conduction sensors built into it and is stamped with the code FA/00 in one corner.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on unused GE Mark VI IS200HSLAH2A HS SLR LNK Interface Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.