Part Number: IS200DTAIH1A
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- The IS200DTAIH1A is a Din Rail Terminal Board Analog I/O, developed by General Electric(GE) to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- A pair of two (2) long green terminal blocks are located on the IS200DTAIH1A’s right side.
- The terminal block on the far right has twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals, while the second terminal block also has twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals.
- On the PCB in the center of the IS200DTAIH1A, there are two (2) pairs of four (4) small circuit boards arranged vertically.
- Two (2) blue capacitors are located at the IS200DTAIH1A’s bottom edge, located between two of the small circuit cards.
- There is a small line of four (4) blue jumpers in the lower right corner of the IS200DTAIH1A, and these jumpers can be used to alter the operations of the board.
- A long connector port that is black and has a silver border sits along the left edge of the IS200DTAIH1A.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark VI IS200DTAIH1A Din Rail Terminal Board Analog I/O. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 5 cm|