Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
Product Type: Din Rail Terminal Board Analog I/O
- IS200DTAIH1A is a Din Rail Terminal Board Analog I/O, developed by General Electric(GE) to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- A pair of two (2) long green terminal blocks are located on the IS200DTAIH1A’s right side.
- A VAIC card offers 20 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs in a general-purpose analog I/O system.
- A VAOC, like the DTAI and DTAO modules, interacts with either one barrier-type Termination Board or two box-type Termination Boards and has 16 analog outputs.
- The terminal block on the far right has twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals, while the second terminal block also has twenty-four (24) silver metal terminals.
- On the PCB in the center of the IS200DTAIH1A, there are two (2) pairs of four (4) small circuit boards arranged vertically.
- Two (2) blue capacitors are located at the IS200DTAIH1A’s bottom edge, located between two of the small circuit cards.
- There is a small line of four (4) blue jumpers in the lower right corner of the IS200DTAIH1A, and these jumpers can be used to alter the operations of the board.
- A long connector port that is black and has a silver border sits along the left edge of the IS200DTAIH1A.
The Phoenix Controls has Large inventory on the Unused GE Mark VI IS200DTAIH1A Din Rail Terminal Board Analog I/O. Browse more of our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||15 × 8 × 5 cm|