IS200DSVOH1B – Servo Terminal Board – REFURBISHED
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark VI
- IS200DSVOH1B is a Servo Input/Output Terminal Board, developed by GE to Use in Mark VI Gas Turbine Systems.
- Two active pulse rate inputs for flow monitoring, I/O for six LVDT position sensors, and 2 servo outputs are all available on one board.
- Servo coil currents between 10 and 120 mA can be chosen using jumpers.
- Six screws are used to securely attach high-density Euro-Block type terminal blocks to the board for the ground connection (SCOM).
- There are two DSVO versions available: H1B and H2B. The H1B serves as a direct replacement for the earlier H1A model. UL has approved the H2B for Class 1 Division 2 applications.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark VI Refurbished IS200DSVOH1B Servo Input/Output Terminal Boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Turbine Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||23 × 7.5 × 2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.