Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark II
- IC3600VANB1 is a Annunciator Control Board and it is a component of a GE Mark II series.
- It’s made up of 10 integrated circuits, including hex inverter chips.
- To the right of these circuits, there are seven transistors.
- Transistors are grouped with polyester vinyl capacitors, metal film resistors, and diodes.
- The majority of these components are mounted vertically on the board.
- Two aluminum electrolytic capacitors and one ceramic capacitor are also used on the board.
- The ADS, A, SBH, 68A844515, 002/02, and 006/04 codes are found on the IC3600VANB1.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on Unused and Refurbished IC3600VANB1 GE Mark II Annunciator Control Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Woodward, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory online or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|