Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Series: Mark I & II
- IC3600SOSG1 is a circuit board Manufactured by General Electric for the Mark I and II Series.
- The IC3600SOSG1 contains two small silver circular transistors, four small black transistors, two large silver transistors, and two large silver transistors surrounded in a black metal cage.
- The IC3600SOSG1 contains sixteen resistors with small bands on them in addition to two dark blue variable resistors that are used to control the energy flow.
- 3 dark red square capacitors, 1 circular red capacitor, 3 large orange capacitors, 3 small black capacitors, 2 small yellow capacitors, 2 large yellow capacitors, and 1 circular red capacitor are all included in the IC3600SOSG1.
- The IC3600SOSG1 contains more than fifty metal male terminal ports, which are used to connect the device with other system circuit boards.
- This circuit board’s individual components are each marked with a special alphanumeric code.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused/Refurbished GE Mark II IC3600SOSG1 Circuit Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward and Bently Nevada Turbine Spares Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|