IC3600AOAC1 – REFURBISHED – GE Dual Amplifier Control Board
MPN : IC3600AOAC1
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark II
- IC3600AOAC1 is a GE Dual Amplifier Control Board Manufactured by General Electric Under Mark II Series.
- Three trim potentiometers are present on the IC3600AOAC1. It has nine transistors in it.
- The first two transistors are divided into two pieces and designated as Q1A/Q1B and Q2A/Q2B, respectively.
- On this board, four distinct kinds of transistors are utilized. Heat sinks are attached to two transistors.
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors and polyester vinyl capacitors are both used in the IC3600AOAC1.
- The board has two lines of six substantial carbon composite resistors.
- Along with metal film resistors, there are other tiny carbon composite resistors visible on the board. Many of these parts are vertically mounted.
The Phoenix Controls provides comprehensive inventory of GE Speedtronic Spares, available for worldwide shipping. Log on to get the best price on Mark II IC3600AOAC1 – REFURBISHED-GE Dual Amplifier Control Board. Contact Us.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.