IC3600LIVD – REFURBISHED – Speedtronic Logic Inverter Circuit Board
Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part No.: IC3600LIVD
Series: Mark I & II
- The IC3600LIVD is a Mark I & II Speedtronic Logic Inverter Card Manufactured by General Electric.
- Two of the four corners of the IC3600LIVD have been factory drilled. On its surface are printed the GE logo, its board number, and the numbers 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, and 51.
- The IC3600LIVD has 17 capacitors in a single parallel line, all of which are manufactured of polyester vinyl. Sixteen of the capacitors (.001 10% 200V) are labeled C1 and one (+/- 10% 200VDC) is labeled C2.
- The board also has 16 transistors divided into two lines, all of which are labeled Q1.
- Carbon composite material is commonly used in resistors. Despite the fact that there are eighty resistors on the board, the resistor marks are limited to R1 through R5, with each designator carried by sixteen resistors.
- The IC3600LIVD communicates with the Speedtronic system’s main control panel through fifty-one metal pins, which permit data transfer via wires connected to them after installation.
The Phoenix Controls has a huge stock of GE circuit boards that have never been used and have been refurbished. All circuit boards are ready to ship all over the world.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark I & II Unused & Refurbished IC3600LIVD Logic Inverter Cards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 18 × 10 cm|