Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800NPSK
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3800NPSK is a power supply circuit board that is designed by GE to use in the Mark IV turbine control system.
- Two large inductors, also known as coils, are featured close to the center of the DS3800NPSK and These are coils of wires which are covered in plastic.
- Two (2) large silver capacitors are directly close to these inductors and are positioned upright on the DS3800NPSK.
- Two (2) diodes are positioned on either side of the inductors, and these diodes are large and constructed of metal.
- Two (2) blue-colored potentiometers can also be found on the DS3800NPSK. Each one contains a dial that can be used to alter the component’s resistance.
- Four test points are located near the metal plate on the DS3800NPSK, allowing the user to inspect the board for problems.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused and Refurbished DS3800NPSK power supply circuit board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|