Manufacturer: General Electric
Part No.: DS3800NPSJ
Series: Mark IV
- DS3800NPSJ is a POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD.
- GE Developed this Board for Mark IV gas turbine control systems.
- Twenty-one resistor networks are included on one of the DS3800NPSJ’s edges.
- These resistor networks are yellow and are arranged in one horizontal line, with at least two resistors in each network.
- Two yellow capacitors are also included on the DS3800NPSJ, as well as a variety of additional capacitors in various colors and sizes.
- The DS3800NPSJ contains eight small transistors, each of which is denoted by the letter Q and ranges from Q1 to Q8.
- On the DS3800NPSJ, there is a single orange LED that flashes when the component is turned on.
- The DS3800NPSJ also has one potentiometer and a few jumper pins, as well as one blue jumper.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800NPSJ POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected]
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|