Manufacturer: General Electric(GE)
Part No.: DS3800NPSJ
Series: Mark IV
- The DS3800NPSJ is a POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD.
- General Electric Developed this Board for Mark IV gas turbine control systems.
- Twenty-one resistor networks are included on one of the DS3800NPSJ’s edges.
- These resistor networks are yellow and are arranged in one horizontal line, with at least two resistors in each network.
- Two yellow capacitors are also included on the DS3800NPSJ, as well as a variety of additional capacitors in various colors and sizes.
- The DS3800NPSJ contains eight small transistors, each of which is denoted by the letter Q and ranges from Q1 to Q8.
- On the DS3800NPSJ, there is a single orange LED that flashes when the component is turned on.
- The DS3800NPSJ also has one potentiometer and a few jumper pins, as well as one blue jumper.
- An operator can adjust the board’s operations by connecting at least two jumper pins with this jumper.
Whether it’s Unused or refurbished turbine spares, we’ve got you covered. The Phoenix Controls can locate the part you require and offers significant price and product detail advantages.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused & Refurbished DS3800NPSJ POWER SUPPLY CIRCUIT BOARD. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 10 cm|