Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark IV
Title: DS3800HMPJ – MICROPROCESSOR BOARD
- DS3800HMPJ is a microprocessor board that is designed by General Electric to use in the Mark IV turbine control system.
- A backplane connector is built into the back edge of the DS3800HMPJ.
- This enables the board to communicate with other rack-mounted boards.
- The board is marked with various codes around its edges that provide the user with further information about the specific board purchased.
- A front right-angled connector with screw mounts to fasten a cable connector is one of the other board components on the DS3800HMPJ.
- Within its factory drilled corner holes, this board edge also features two LED indicators, three jumper switches, and two extractor clips.
- In the center of the board, there is an additional vertical pin connector that is close to standoffs that allow for the addition of an optional daughterboard.
- There are numerous integrated circuits and jumper switches on the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark IV Unused and Refurbished DS3800HMPJ microprocessor boards. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|34 × 32 × 10 cm