DS200TCCBG1B – UNUSED – TC200 EXP.ANALOG
Series: Mark V
Function: Extended Analog I/O Board
- DS200TCCBG1B I/O TC2000 Analog Board is a part of the Mark V series by GE.
- One 80196 CPU and numerous PROM modules are included in the DS200TCCBG1B.
- Two 50-pin connectors with the IDs JCC and JDD and one LED that is visible from the side of the board are also available on this board.
- The installer can modify the configuration values by changing the jumper positions. The jumper positions are often used by default, necessitating no additional action from the installation.
- In other instances, however, the installer modifies the jumper’s placement in accordance with the details supplied in the written documentation that is included with the board.
- The board is also populated with three jumpers, each of which has an ID printed on the surface: JP1, JP2, and JP3.
- A 3-pin jumper covers two pins at once. For instance, the jumper may cover pins 1 and 2 or pins 2 and 3.
- Grab the jumper between your thumb and forefinger and pull it away from the pins to relocate it.
- After that, slide the jumper into place after aligning it up with the new pins.
- The DS200TCCBG1B comes with eight connectors: 2PL, 3PL, JHH, JII, JMP, JKK, JTEST, and TCQPL.
- The input circuit of DS200TCCBG1B is 4-20 mA and the signals are read through the JHH connector.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS200TCCBG1B I/O TC2000 Analog Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|
There are no reviews yet.