Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: TC2000 Analog I/O Module
Function: Control Board
- DS200TCCAG1B is a GE Mark V TC2000 Analog I/O Module.
- This Module connects to the operator interface through the CTBA card.
- It has one 80196 microprocessor and multiple PROM modules.
- This Analog I/O Module contains 1 LED and 2 50-pin connectors.
- When looking at the board from the side, the LED is visible. The 50-pin connectors’ IDs are JCC and JDD.
- A programmable logic device is a part of the TC2000 Analog I/O Module.
- 3 Jumpers are also included in the GE Mark V DS200TCCAG1B Module..
- The GE I/O TC2000 Analog Board DS200TCCAG1B has two features that make it possible to do the same task.
- First, you can configure the jumpers on the original board to match their settings on the working board.
- The configuration will be the same and offer the same processing this way.
- Remove the flawed board and arrange it on a spotlessly clean, level surface to align the jumpers.
- Place the new board next to the flawed one on a flattened static protective bag after removing it from the static protective bag.
- Take a look at the jumpers on the old board while wearing a wrist strap. After that, adjust the jumpers on the new board to correspond with their settings.
- The new board will function the same when inserted in the drive, even though it is a newer version. This is as a result of thorough product testing that guarantees all versions are functional in the drive.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused DS200TCCAG1B TC2000 Analog I/O Module. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, Woodward, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|