MPN : DS200TBCBG1A
Manufacturer : GENERAL ELECTRIC
Series: Mark V
- DS200TBCBG1A is a ANALOG TERMINATION CARD Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark V Series.
- Together with other I/O control boards, the DS200TBCBG1A can be placed within a Mark V turbine control cabinet.
- An I/O control section has a total of 9 slots, and the TBCB board normally occupies one of the larger slots beneath a group of 5 smaller boards.
- RTD and 4-20 mA Input are additional names for the DS200TBCBG1A. (TBCB). The R5 core is where this board operates.
- This board transmits the input signals it receives to the TCCB board, where they are written on the board using those signals. Moreover, the R5 core contains the TCCB board.
- Eight of the usual input signals can be changed to 0-1 mA input signals in total.
- The DS200TBCBG1A has hardware configurations but no particular software that needs to be configured.
- The DCOM must be wired using the BJ1 to BJ22 input signals. The conversion of signals 15–22 into the 0–1mA current range takes place at the BJ23–BJ30 input signals.
- The DS200TBCBG1A features a total of 36 inputs, including 14 3-wire RTD inputs and 22 inputs for milliamp transducers.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the Unused GE Mark V DS200TBCBG1A ANALOG TERMINATION CARD. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|