Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
- DS200RTBAG5A is a Relay Terminal Board Manufactured By General Electric Under Mark V series to use in the GE Excitation EX2000 digital Exciter system and Drive Control Cabinet.
- Ten relays on the DS200RTBAG5A optional board, which is located in the drive cabinet, can be operated remotely by the user or directly from the pilot relays.
- The numbers K20 through K29 stand in for the ten relays.
- While K27 and K29 are 4PDT relays, relays K20 and K26 are DPDT relays.
- An LED on each relay shows when the relay is powered on.
- Metal oxide varistors rated at 130 V AC safeguard all relay I/O. (MOVs).
- Through a 16-pin connector (RPL) and a 2-pin connector, the DS200RTBAG5A board is linked to the LTBA board (OPTPL).
- The DS200RTBAG5A board has access to relays K27 and K29 via connectors C1PL, C5, and Y9PL, as well as pluggable circuits.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused DS200RTBAG5A Relay Terminal Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|45 × 35 × 32 cm