Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Relay Terminal Board
Series: Mark V
- DS200RTBAG3A is an RTBA Relay Terminal Board Manufactured By GE AND it is designed for EX2000.
- The DS200RTBAG3A board is an additional board found within the drive or exciter cabinet.
- There are ten relays available, and they may be controlled remotely by the user or directly from the pilot relays on the LAN I/O Terminal Board.
- Seven of the ten relays (DPDT relays) have two Form C contacts, while the other three have four Form C contacts (4PDT relays).
- Turn off the electricity to the drive.
- Open the drive’s cabinet door to gain access to the board. (The RTBA board is normally found beneath the drive’s board rack.)
- To release the retaining clip, press on its top and pull on either side, then remove it from the relay that has to be changed.
- Simply take the obsolete relay out of the relay socket to remove it.
- Insert the new relay (it will only fit one way) and press it into position.
- Turn off the drive and let the capacitors drain for a few minutes. Before touching any electrical circuits, ensure the power is turned off.
- Open the cabinet door on the drive to gain access to the DS200RTBAG3A board.
Detach each cable from the RTBA board with care as indicated below:
- Take hold of the mating edges of the cable connectors on ribbon cables and gently pull them away from the board connector.
- When there are pull tabs on wires, pull the tab slowly.
- Remove the screw at the top of each RTB terminal to free any wires that are attached to it.
- After that, carefully pull each wire free. (Be sure to mark the wires to facilitate reconnection.)
- The two-conductor plugs CP1PL-CP5PL and Y9PL-Y37PL include built-in retaining clips.
- Depress the connection lever to release the connector.
- Remove the four washer-mounted screws that secure the RTBA board to the standoffs. Avoid dropping mounting gear inside the device to prevent harm.
- Place all customizable components on the replacement (new) board in the same places as they were on the one being replaced (old board).
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on GE Mark V Refurbished DS200RTBAG3A RELAY CARD. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Reach us for more information
|Dimensions||45 × 35 × 32 cm|