Manufacturer: General Electric
Product Type: Line Protection Card
Series: Mark V
- DS200LPPAG1Ais a GE Mark V Line Protection Card.
- GE is using this Line Protection Card in the Gas and Steam turbines industry.
- 7 Jumpers are labeled JP1 through JP7.Test Points are available on this Line Protection Card.
- The DS200LPPAG1A has seven jumpers and two terminal blocks with three terminals each.
Features of DS200LPPAG1A:
- Standoffs are used to secure the board to another driving component. The signal wires are connected to the board beginning with the other component.
- The wires that send signals to the terminals should be unplugged, along with all other cables connected to the board.
- Pay close attention to the connections made between the signal wires and the terminal blocks. By doing this, the new board installation will go more quickly and there will be less chance of terminal connection issues.
- After that, remove it from the drive and place it somewhere EDS-protective, such a static-free surface. When removing it, take care not to slam it against the edges of the drive or knock it into other components of the system.
- It is preferable to remove the drive’s component, to which the board is mounted, in its entirety. To understand how to remove the other component, refer to the installation’s specifics.
- The fresh board should be taken out of the container and placed in a flat protective bag. To pry open the sealed bag, use a sharp blade, being cautious not to damage the board.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused & Refurbished DS200LPPAG1A Line Protection Card. Check out our inventory of GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, Woodward, and Bently Nevada spare parts. Our Tech Team is ready to assist. To get a quote, please call +85259168256 or email [email protected].
|Dimensions||38 × 36 × 32 cm|