DS200FSAAG2A – REFURBISHED – GE MARK V FIELD SUPPLY AMPLIFIER BOARD
Manufacturer: General Electric
Series: Mark V
Product Type: Field Supply Amplifier Board
- DS200FSAAG2A is a GE Field Supply Amplifier Board as part of the Mark V series.
- The DS200FSAAG2A has five jumpers, one 10-pin connector, and two fuses, as well as several test points.
- The 10-pin connector on the DS200FSAAG2A is located at the bottom of the device and is labeled FPL.
- The fuses on the DS200FSAAG2A are 30 amp and are labeled FU2 and FU3. They are Limitron fast-acting fuses.
- The fuses on the GE Field Supply Amplifier Board are changeable and rated at 600 volts and 30 amps each.
- Before deciding to replace the board if you suspect it is not functioning properly, check the fuses to see if one or both are blown.
- That could happen if the board gets an excessive quantity of current.
- The fuses are meant to protect the board by preventing the high voltage shock from harming the components on the board and other components in the drive.
The Phoenix Controls has the best prices on the GE Mark V Unused and Refurbished DS200FSAAG2A Field Supply Amplifier Board. Check out our GE Speedtronic, GE Excitation, GE LCI, and Bently Nevada Spare Parts Inventory or contact us at [email protected] for a quote.
|Dimensions||34 × 32 × 34 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.